Sunday 28 July 2013

New finds

This week I've had a couple of new finds. 
New products 
Yarn
Now I've been eyeing this up at my LYS for a few weeks, and finally decided to bite the bullet and get some 

It's Fine Art from Rowan. It's made with merino wool, kid mohair polyamide and mulberry silk. Hand painted sock yarn. There is 400m (437y) to 100g. It comes in 8 colour ways take a look.  

http://www.knitrowan.com/yarns/fine-art
 It knits up lovely, has a fine fuzz due to the mohair 
But has lovely stitch definition. 

Notions   
This week I caved In and went on a Etsy forage and found these 


Lovely little no snag stitch markers from 

Www.fripperiesnbibelots.etsy.com

They do different sizes and specialties for lace/shawls. They will custom make colours combos for you if they can just drop the owner a line and she will do what she can to help. 

Well I off to play with my new squishes and shinnies. 

Hugs 

No comments:

Post a Comment